Deposit Protection Service (DPS)
By using us for DPS will promise to:
- Protecting deposits throughout the tenancy.
- Ensuring the return of the deposit promptly at the end of the tenancy, where there is no dispute.
- Ensuring deposit disputes are dealt with fairly and quickly.
The Property Ombudsman (TPO)
Davies Craddock estate agents have agreed to follow the TPO Code of Practice for Residential Estate Agents, approved by the Office of fair trading (OFT) under its Consumer Codes Approval Scheme. By signing up to this Code of Practice we are required to provide additional consumer protection that goes beyond that required by the law. Ensuring our clients get the best available service and protection.
Anti Bribary and Corruption
The Bribary Act 2010 has been introduced to help combat bribary and corruption. It applies to all commercial organisations in the U.K. with effect from the 1st July 2001.
Our company culture and ethics mean that we do not bribe or use any other means to improperly influence the desisions of clients , potential clients or government officials. We do not offer or provide bribes directly or through a third party. We do not bribe even where it might be a generally accepted practice, when competitors do so , or for any other reason.
Our full anti bribary and corruption policy is available upon request.
Our aim is to provide all of our clients with an excellent level of service. However, we recognise that there could be an occasion when you do not feel satisfied with the service you have received from us. We take complaints very seriously and with this in mind we have developed a Customer Complaints Procedure which lets you know how we will deal with your complaint or issue.
Should you need to make a complaint, please contact our Complaints Manager Mr David Craddock using any of the following methods:
The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) offer eligible complainants a free independent service for resolving disputes. You may contact the FOS by:
- Calling their consumer helpline on:
- Writing to them at:
Further detailed information about the FOS, including a description of eligible complainants, can be found:
- In our Client Complaint Procedure.
- In the FOS’s leaflet ‘Your Complaint and the Ombudsman’ which we can provide you with, or it is available to download from the Financial Ombudsman Service website.
- On the Financial Ombudsman website: http//www.fos.org.uk.